Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver Download
also includes the type of All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy) or often called multifunction printers, printing technology owned this printer is quite high-quality photo printing quality as well. print speeds of 8.8 ipm in black and white and color print speed of 5 ipm. Photo print quality is not in doubt, coupled with hybrid ink technology that makes pewarnaa'an sharper and more durable. other than that you can print your photo on it because this printer can print up to A4 size without borders.
Canon Pixma G3000 has many excellent features in both types of printers badingkan G-Series printer-hero previously discussed, such as Wireless conection or wireless network that makes all devices can be connected to the printer without having to go through the cable first. rapid printing process with ink pengguna'an frugal.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Driver Support :
Windows : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Mac OS X : 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4
Linux : Debian Packagearchive, Rpm Packagearchive, Source file
Canon PIXMA G3000 WINDOWS Driver Download :
DOWNLOAD G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
DOWNLOAD G3000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD G3000 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.5.0 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD Quick Menu Ver.2.6.1 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD Easy-WebPrint EX Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD My Image Garden Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA G3000 MAC OS X Driver Download :
DOWNLOAD G3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)
DOWNLOAD Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.6.0 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)
DOWNLOAD Quick Menu Ver.2.6.1 (OS X)
How To Download & Instal :
- Download the file. select the location of the file that is already stored.
- Double-click the EXE file available on the download location, click to start the installation and will start automatically.
- Download the file. Select the download location the file is saved.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the install Disk Image.
- Double-click the "Setup" file to run on the settings. By following the on-screen instructions, install and fill the connection settings for your product.
- Install the downloaded package file archives as Administrator manual guide.
- For how to install and use this software, follow the instruction manual.