Xerox ColorQube 8580 Printer Driver Download
Xerox ColorQube 8580 Printer Driver Download - More color-coded printers with sophisticated Ink Solid cartridge, ColorQube 8580 color printer is a great and convenient printing solution, easy to use and simple to use, with the advantage of superior color output.
|Xerox ColorQube 8580 Printer|
Intelligent Technology that uses your workgroup pattern and moves to low power mode when you are not using it. Equipped with a standard GreenPrint to help you print only the page you want in order to reduce paper and ink usage. Print with first page time as fast as 5 seconds in your print job.
The Xerox 2400 FinePoint print resolution ensures that print quality is excellent. Solid Ink provides your documents with vibrant colors across all media, including recycled paper. Offers a wide range of media. Print everything from plain paper to labels, envelopes, stock cards, business cards and glossy media.
- Function: Print only
- Connectivity: 10/100 / 1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 2.0, IPv6
- Standard For Printing: 2-Sided Auto
- Fast Print Color: Up to 51 ppm;
- Standard: Up to 30 ppm
- Highest Resolution: Up to 6 ppm
- Print Time: As fast as 5 seconds
- Memory: 1 GB / 2 GB
- Processor: 1 GHz
Xerox Printer Driver DownloadXerox ColorQube 8580 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Install Driver For Printer
Install Print Driver For Windows :
- Download the file. select the location of the file that is already stored.
- Double click the extension "exe" file available on the download location, click to start the installation and will start automatically
Install Print Driver For Mac OS X :
- Download the file. Select the download location the file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file and mount the Disk Image.
- Double click the install Disk Image.
- Double click the extension "dmg" file to run on the settings. By following the on-screen instructions, install and fill the connection settings for your product.