Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w Printer Driver Download
Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w Printer Driver Download - The color laser printer with the CP215w series is a powerful and practical minimalist device. Offers four toners packaged in red, blue, yellow and black. With high speed and high quality also this printer is perfect for your home and small office use.
|Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w Printer Driver Download|
Equipped with easy wireless and convenient for printing, this printer has a satisfactory print speed for the size of a laser printer, but the print quality is excellent. With color prints that look bright and sharp, this printer is ready to help your printing needs.
Small and compact design is also the advantage of this printer, as well as good print quality, it supports printing and scanning for iOS and Android devices, this printer is worthy of your consider for your daily printing needs.
The advantages of this printer :
- Can print documents up to 12 ppm color, 15 ppm mono
- Comes with 384MHz Processor
- It has wireless and networking as standard
- Wi-Fi WPS 2.0 setup is just one touch
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Offers media input capacity of 150 + 10 sheets
Xerox Printer Driver DownloadXerox DocuPrint CP215 w Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - Mac Print Driver
Install Driver For Printer
Install Print Driver For Windows :
- Download the file. select the location of the file that is already stored.
- Double click the extension "exe" file available on the download location, click to start the installation and will start automatically
Install Print Driver For Mac OS X :
- Download the file. Select the download location the file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file and mount the Disk Image.
- Double click the install Disk Image.
- Double click the extension "dmg" file to run on the settings. By following the on-screen instructions, install and fill the connection settings for your product.