Xerox WorkCentre 3215/NI Printer Driver Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3215/NI Printer Driver Download - A multifunction printer that provides convenient and good results for fast, reliable printing, copying, scanning and faxing for a single user or small team. With quiet operation, built-in wireless network and compact design, the WorkCentre 3215 is a highly productive printer.
|Xerox WorkCentre 3215NI Printer Driver Download
Equipped with Wi-Fi Direct WorkCentre 3215 can communicate with any Wi-Fi enabled device without the need for an existing wireless network. Wi-Fi Direct allows by using mobile phones, tablets, and laptop computers to establish a secure wireless connection directly to the printer.
By offering prints up to 27 ppm (letters) and 600 x 600 dpi (Image quality up to 4800 x 600) that makes this printer fast so it does not require you to wait long in enjoying the results of the hoards, with the first page speed out as fast as 8.5 seconds.
Print speeds up to 27 ppm and fast first page time as fast as 8.5 seconds. At the front is equipped The easy-to-use front panel helps you manage your most frequently used functions quickly with easy-to-read keys and two-line LCD screens.
Xerox Printer Driver DownloadXerox WorkCentre 3215/NI Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD - WorkCentre 3215 Mac OS Software Installer Package
Install Driver For Printer
Install Print Driver For Windows :
- Download the file. select the location of the file that is already stored.
- Double click the extension "exe" file available on the download location, click to start the installation and will start automatically
Install Print Driver For Mac OS X :
- Download the file. Select the download location the file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file and mount the Disk Image.
- Double click the install Disk Image.
- Double click the extension "dmg" file to run on the settings. By following the on-screen instructions, install and fill the connection settings for your product.